Welcome to José Martí MAST 6-12 Academy, “Where Learning Means More Doing”. Together we will continue to make our school one of the best in the Nation. It is our goal to provide high level teaching and learning within our school that will ultimately prepare all of our students for success in college, careers and life.
I encourage you to be involved in your child’s education by advocating the ideas that I have indicated below.
• Be sure that your child attends school every day and that he/she is on time.
• Be a daily advocate for your child to make sure that he/she learns each and every day.
• Be sure that all homework is completed and that each day includes at least 30 minutes of reading.
• Meet with your child’s teachers at least once or twice each year.
• Join the PTSA and/or become an active member of the Educational Excellence School Advisory Council (EESAC)
• Make sure your child continues to improve his/her digital fluency.
During the school year, meeting with me is very easily accomplished. Simply find me outside before or after school and if necessary, contact my secretary, Mrs. Sonia Martinez, to arrange a formal meeting. It is important for us to work together in regards to all aspects of your child’s education as we move through the school year.
JOSE ENRIQUEZ JR, Principal