Dear Parents and Guardians:
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year at Toussaint Louverture Elementary School. Once again, I thank you, the parents, for your continued support of the staff and the administrative team. Please know that we are very proud to work with your children.
Below, please find some important information for your reference:
1. Uniforms are mandatory: Students must wear their uniforms every day.
2. Lunch Application: Complete and return the 2013-2014 Lunch Application
You may complete the form online if you wish.
3. Emergency Contact Cards: Complete and return two (2) Emergency Contact cards.
Pre-K: 8:20 a.m. – 1:50 p.m. Monday – Friday
Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade: 8:35 a.m. – 3:05 p.m.
Second Grade – Fifth Grade: 8:35 a.m. – 4:05 p.m.
WEDNESDAY: Dismissal is at 3:05 p.m. for Kg. – 5th grade
5. After School Supervision: Pick up your children on time.
It is not safe for students to wait outside more than 10 minutes after dismissal.
6. YMCA After-School Care: After School Care services Monday – Friday.
Thank you to all the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) members and the volunteers for their services and support throughout the past school year. Please join the PTA ($6.00 per family). Remember, you are not required to volunteer in order to join the PTA.
Please continue to work and cooperate with the teachers and the administrative staff to ensure the success of your children for the 2013 – 2014 school year.
DR. LILIA A. DOBAO, Principal